The Lake County Conservation District Board of Supervisors is comprised of 7 supervisors, a varying number of associate supervisors and a full time district administrator. Five of the supervisors are elected throughout the county and two are appointed by the City of Polson and the City of Ronan. Current membership includes Lake County residents that have experience in farming, ranching, natural resource engineering, forestry, education and conservation.
- Jim Simpson, Chairman (2005)
- Sigurd Jensen, Vice Chair (2001)
- Susan Gardner, Supervisor (1996)
- Zoe Lilja, Supervisor (2006)
- Curt Rosman, Supervisor (2006)
- Jan Niemeyer, Supervisor (2018)
- Carlos Rodriques, Supervisor (2008)
- Jack Sutphin, Associate Supervisor (2010)
- David Sturman, Associate Supervisor (2014)
- Lita Fonda, Associate Supervisor (2017)
Representing Lake County Conservation District on other boards including: Flathead Basin Commission, County Planning, City County Planning, Montana Association of Conservation Districts, Montana Watershed, Inc.